Because There Was No Room - CP-NR-88
Because There Was No Room - is another church Christmas Program by Barry L. Mason. This program booklet contains:
- A theme song written especially for this program entitled: "Keep Christ In Christmas." (Not Visualized)
- Music to another simple song, "The Missing Word," for small children sung to the familiar tune, "Jesus Loves Me."
- A four-scene skit entitled: "Because There Was No Room." Mrs. Barnsley is so caught up in the activities of Christmas that it has become a dreaded day. she even wishes that she could cancel Christmas, until ... she sees that Christ was pushed out of "Christmas Gone" as well as out of her own "Christmas Here." The saddest part of the lesson she learns is that if she doesn't have room for Christ now, there will not be room for her in that "Christmas Near!" The plot of this skit could very well be taking place in your very home!
- Recitations for all ages using these props: Star, song book, gift, shepherds, heart, birthday hat, megaphone, bells, spelling lesson, signs, shopping list, etc.
- Familiar Carols used within the program using local church talent.
Christmas Program #CP-NR-88 $6.95